So a lot has been going on and I always get inspired when Nikki posts, so here I go.
Mailey (my big dog) started limping a couple weeks ago and as soon as it started I had the gut feeling that she tore an ACL. Knowing that it was a $2,700 per leg. So I hurried and found pet insurance that would cover a portion of it because I'm single, a student, and only work part-time so I knew it would be tough pulling that money out of my you know what. So I had to have her suffer a little bit while the insurance was going through and I took her to the vet and found out she not only needed that leg, but also the other leg. WOW I was shocked (ok not shocked, it was bound to happen). So I thanked my lucky stars that I got this insurance. She gets surgery on Monday the 22nd. While all this was happening, I have been so stressed out with school. I had a meeting with my boss on Monday and he asked if I wanted more hours and to take over the cleaning for extra money every week. I said yes. But he also got on me about calling off for my friend's birth (too bad so sad, I don't take it back). After the situation with my nieces, it seems as though situations keep piling up on me and last week I really thought I was going to fall off my rocker. So I decided to take a leave of absence from school. I don't WANT to finish going to school there, it's really not for me. So this time will give me the time I need to think about my future some more. If I quit now I will get $5000 back, but will have lost $7000. It's a tug of war decision in my brain for sure. Why pay more for more misery? But why not just finish and deal with it for more security? Ew, I hate this situations. I'm VERY excited for the break!!!
That is really the only update that I have, but it's a little eventful I suppose :)
No comments:
Post a Comment