Monday, August 9, 2010

August 9th

Today is my brother's birthday, he's 24. Today is my step-sister's birthday, she is 21. Happy Birthday to them both. Lately I've been having a lot of families trying to get in contact with me, it's nice to have, but at the same time I feel like people are trying to shape me to fit their lives. Someone people expect me to be a stay-at-home-mom, some people want me to forget about school, some people are pushing me and pulling me in different directions. I think when the right *guy* comes around, it will be a perfect fit. I'm getting SO tired of answering the same questions "why poly" "do you want kids" "when is school over" "are you LDS" "are you the jealous type" UGH! It gets old.

I've decided that I'm going to be going on the Sea Shepherd. If you watch Animal Planet, then you know what it is. If not, it's a volunteer group that saves marine life (on animal planet it's whales). They go out on campaigns for months saving marine mammals. It is basically my dream and I feel like it could really change my life. Not only that, but it would get me out of my surroundings and give me a breath of fresh air.

I plan on doing a lot of traveling and living life because I want to get married and have kids soon before I get too old. I don't want to be an old lady with young kids because I want to have as much time with them as possible before I die. Some things on my "to do" list include traveling out of the country, traveling in the the country, learning how to sew/quilt, crochet, and going sailing. There is SO much more, I come up with something new everyday.

XOXO

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU GO GIRL! Don't worry about what others think about poly! There are so many advantages to it and it sounds you know just what you want! God bless you honey!

DH (Dear Husband) said...

Wow I love the Sea Shepard. And hey i wouldn't chang anything about you you should know that.