Saturday, September 25, 2010

Visiting all 50 states

After thinking about it for a long time, I've decided to stop spending my money on useless things and to start spending it on traveling. I LOVE traveling probably more than anything. I haven't been to many states, and I would really like to visit and see what this country has to offer. I have a few sweet friends in different states who have welcomed me to come visit, so I am!

Places I've been:
Nevada (obviously)
California
Oregon
Arizona
Hawaii
West Virginia



6 states out of 50! What the heck??!!


So Next weekend I'm going to visit my sweet friends Oksana and Paul, who live in Tucson Arizona (I've never been to Tucson). The weekend after, I am going to go to Apple Hill near Auburn, CA to pick some fruit for canning with my grandma. The weekend after, I'm taking my niece to Disneyland for her 4th birthday. 2 days later I'm going to take my other niece with me to Oklahoma to visit my dear friends Ernie and Gidgit. And lastly, after I leave OK, I'm going to Wisconsin to visit my other friends The Austins.


In a few months after this, I plan on going to Washington (my dream state), Colorado, New Mexico, and basically every where on the west coast. I plan on visiting every state in the next 2-3 years. I love this country. I have lots of friends all over the U.S. so why not visit them, get some good fellowship, and venture out of my little city of Reno, NV?? I think it's a great plan and I can't wait!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think this is so awesome! I can't wait until you get here! We are so excited to see you and your beautiful little niece!