So I decided not to delete anything after all. I've come to a point in my life that I am really happy and don't need the drama, so I deleted the people rather than the site. I got my own apartment (PRAISE THE LORD!) and am so happy to be out of my bad situation. I am working 3 (yes 3!) jobs and making really, really good money (about $4500 a month, holy cow!) and have been blessed with a lot lately. My step-sister is in jail, not that I'm surprised, and I have been working non-stop taking care of my nieces every hour I don't work. I'm exhausted! I never knew how hard it was to go-go-go around the clock. It feels never ending, but I know this is temporary. I went to a Biblical Families retreat in Sacramento about 10 days ago and it was awesome! Met some poly-minded families, actual polygamists, and I was the only single girl there, but hey, seems to be normal. I'm glad I gave that group another chance, and it was really nice.
Blessings, Tara
3 comments:
I am glad you made it to the retreat.
Never thought about you being the only single girl there. That could feel risky, good thing you have your head screwed on right!
Reading your blog I wish I was so together like you are! You are doing the poly thing so well and not rushing into it and that is so so so good! I will pray for you in your serach for a family! If you want to write I am at megancwinkler@yahoo.com
Thanks Megan! It's been a LONG and difficult journey to say the least. I know that what's hard now will be easy later. It's whatever we get used to. Thank you for the prayers, I will pray for you and your family as well :) my e-mail is reno_tara@yahoo.com
Post a Comment