Tuesday, February 7, 2012

KISS!

Why do I make my life so complicated? I've been hearing about this "KISS, keep it simple, stupid" thing and I really need to learn to bring that into my life. When I get a day off of work, I make myself busy. I try to be perfect, and I'm definitely not. In turn, my health is suffering from all the stress I've been going through. When I'm at home, I can't leave a mess even though I'm so tired.. I push through it, and then I wake-up with a headache from lack of sleep. My skin has also started having problems. Stress is really bad on the body. So ridiculous that I do that to myself! It can always wait until tomorrow.. it really can. I'm making it a priority to try to simplify my life. One day at a time, one issue at a time. That's the hardest thing to do, but I CAN do it.

Anyway, school is going grrreat. I have finished every math assignment in my math class for the entire semester, I just have 4 exams to take. My first one is next week and I'm so nervous, but this weekend will be dedicated to studying. If I get an A in this class, and my other class that starts next week, my grandma will reimburse me for the cost of these classes. Great motivation considering that I am low on money because of all the taxes I owe.

I had my 2 and 5 year old nieces over from Thursday night to Monday morning. I also had my 10 month old nephew stay the night on Thursday night. As much as I LOVE them, it was just too much for me. My 2 year old niece is mean.. she continuously told me to shut up and would kick me. My 5 year old niece acted like a spoiled brat the entire time by saying "whatever" "I don't care" "who care" etc. We opened Christmas presents, and she would look at it and say "cool" and toss it aside and I would tell her something about it and say "I know." Just total attitude issues! My nephew was an angel. He kept me up almost all night, but he was so sweet when awake. I just don't think I'll be taking them for awhile honestly, their mom has done so much damage to those poor kids that it's affecting my relationship with them. I love them, but I don't need that added stress of miserable kids. I've decided that 2 nights is my limit because 4 nights was just too much for me. I do want to get their pics taken in the next few weeks when I have money.

xoxo, T

No comments: