Sunday, April 15, 2012

So much better.

Things are finally starting to look-up. I am no longer in debt, which is a huge burden off my shoulders, I paid my taxes, I got the kittens spayed/declawed, and I am enrolled to start the CNA program on May 29th. I'm very excited to start, but really nervous at the same time. I am nervous that I won't do well, but excited because I will have a chance to make some friends and do something new. It's really hard for me to meet friends considering that I don't have co-workers, am not involved in anything extra-curricular, and I'm pretty shy at first. I also don't like demanding friends at all. I don't like feeling pressured to do anything and a lot of friends do that.

Easter was pretty sad for me. My mom promised me that we would do something because I sat at home alone on Christmas and it was awful. Easter came, and she cancelled so I sat at home alone again. I get really tired of being alone so much, but I'm starting to get used to it I suppose. She did apologize, but a lot of times her apologies don't really count in my eyes, but she continues the behavior, which counteracts an apology.

Anyway, I really hope that things continue to stay good because I hate feeling down from all the drama. I realize that I'm in control of myself, so I'm trying to stay strong through all the hard times.

-Tara

No comments: